Listen to an audio version of the message
Message Questions: Luke 24:13-35
- Have you ever had an Emmaus Experience when “your heart was burning with you while he talked?” Has anyone ever spoken directly to your soul?
- Explain why Jesus strings this along—asking questions, listening, speaking. What is it about our God that operates like this and doesn’t just come on blaring like a foghorn?
- Do you know any earlier Scriptures that point to Jesus? Which one speaks clearest to you?
- Compare and contrast Luke 24:31 with Genesis 3:7. What do you notice?
- Jesus really leans into Scripture as the telling evidence that he is who he is. What place of importance does the Bible have in forming your thoughts and opinions? Is there room in your life to elevate that voice above all other voices?