Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
Message Questions: Luke 24:26-49
- Christians believe the dead in Christ will rise. Name one person (apart from Jesus) you look forward to seeing again and explain why.
- What do you make of this resurrection body that “out of thin air appears among them” and can be touched and can eat fish? How do you imagine resurrection will play out for you?
- Jesus insisted that the whole Bible—Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms—were written about him. (See v. 44.) How convinced are you of this? What’s your evidence for or against?
- “And repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations…” Why is repentance so important? What does real repentance look/feel like?
- Do you feel like v. 48 applies to you? Why or why not. If so, what has that looked like in your life?