Stories that change the World and your heart.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- Describe a major change you’ve made in your life.
- Jesus told stories to bring change to the world. What truth about change might Jesus be hinting at by saying you should never patch an old garment with a patch from a new garment?
- Explain the old wineskins vs. new wineskins and remember the question that started it all was about enforced (and perhaps lifeless) religious practice.
- What would be a better motivation for fasting? Have you tried fasting? Why or why not?
- Do you see yourself as a ‘friend of the Bridegroom?’ Is or has Jesus been a friend who has brought you joy? Is that a weird way to think about Jesus? Explain.