Stories that change the World and your heart.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- What do you make of the presence of evil spirits in the Bible? Would you tend more towards the position of explaining them away or being actively interested in their supernatural power?
- In what ways have you seen Jesus encounter and overcome evil in your life or the lives of those around you?
- Why do you think the Pharisees resorted to a strange theory that Jesus was in league with the devil rather than accept the exorcism as a sign that he was the Messiah?
- Of those in the crowd—the amazed; the skeptical; or the religious—which have you most often aligned with? Has it changed over the course of your life?
- Do you have any areas of your life that are “unoccupied”—where Jesus is not fully welcome? What would it look like to invite him in as master?