Stories that change the World and your heart.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- Tell the story of someone serving you when you least expected it.
- What might the phrases be dressed and ready for service and keep your lamps burning mean for us practically today?
- The relationship between the master and the servants is peculiar. Describe that relationship and parallel that with what you know about Jesus’ relationship with us.
- Explain how your life is shaped by the cautions in vv. 39-40.
- This is a parable about intimacy, which may be a word that makes you uncomfortable. Define that word and indicate if intimacy has any bearing on or presence in your relationship with Jesus.