Stories that change the World and your heart.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- Tell the story from your life when you started with something small and it grew out of control. (It could be anything: like a sunflower, a sourdough bread initiative, or a home renovation.)
- Have you ever seen the kingdom of God behave like a mustard seed or a handful of yeast? Tell that story.
- Ours is a world that tries to impress with size. It seems that God likes to start small. Why do you think that might be?
- Jesus uses both a woman and a man as the agents in these stories and implies that they are
equal. How is the church doing at living into this truth?
- What is one thing you’d like the other gender to know?