Stories that change the World and your heart.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- Tell the story of a time in your life that you went “with all your heart” after something. It could be a car you saved for, a relationship that you put everything into, or a challenge that demanded your very best.
- Why is the door narrow? Does the fact that the door is narrow say something about our LORD?
- The unsettling piece of this story is Jesus telling his audience that they may find themselves outside looking in, or at the very least last in line. How do you process that? Does this erode your understanding of grace or bolster it?
- It’s very clear that Jesus believes there will be a feast in the kingdom of God; Abraham, Isaac and Jacob plus prophets will attend but others will be thrown out. How does a person ever be certain of their place at “The Feast?”
- Does the phrase “there are those who are last who will be first and first who will be last” make you think about changing anything in your life now?