Stories that change the World and your heart.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- Did you ever run away from home? Tell that story. Be sure to explain your reasons as you
remember them now.
- The younger brother was irresponsible. The older brother was extra responsible but was
moody about it and critical of others. Do you relate to one more than the other? Explain.
- The Father in this story is on the move: down the driveway to welcome #2 and out from the party to invite #1. Dissect how he’s able to throw himself fully into the life of each of his boys without manipulating or strong-arming them to do what he wants.
- Did your earthly dad or mom ever do something that reminds you of the Father in this parable? Tell that story.
- Both boys were, at one point, far from their father. What’s your plan to get closer to the
Father’s heart? Perhaps your small group could create a plan for this.