Our first sermon series of 2022, The Conspiracy of God, will take us through the Sermon on The Mount.
A conspiracy involves a secret power at work behind the scenes, undermining those that currently hold sway. Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount is God’s invitation to participate in his great conspiracy by apprenticing to Jesus.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- When you were little what did you imagine you would be when you grew up?
- How would you describe the tragedy of Esau’s life? In your explanation include some comments about the privilege and responsibility of the first born.
- Describe the tragedy of the rich young ruler. Why did Jesus make it so hard for him?
- Where is the crunch going to come in your life when you consider the forces that will distract you from discipleship?
- What will apprenticing with Jesus cost you? What will it restore to you?