Our first sermon series of 2022, The Conspiracy of God, will take us through the Sermon on The Mount.
A conspiracy involves a secret power at work behind the scenes, undermining those that currently hold sway. Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount is God’s invitation to participate in his great conspiracy by apprenticing to Jesus.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- In your words, what is the cost of apprenticeship to Jesus? And the benefit?
- How would you describe “the kingdom of heaven”?
- What has it looked like (or what might it look like) for you to experience his presence, power, and peace in your everyday life?
- What habits do you practice to make space for God in your life?
- What does “selling everything” to follow Jesus look like for you? Is there an area of your life that you are holding back? What can you do this week to obey Jesus in that area?