Our message series, The Conspiracy of God, will take us through the Sermon on The Mount.
A conspiracy involves a secret power at work behind the scenes, undermining those that currently hold sway. Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount is God’s invitation to participate in his great conspiracy by apprenticing to Jesus.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- From your observations, what destroys community?
- Jesus put anger and lust at the top of the list of “community destroyers.” What is so dangerous about lust?
- What is the movie that plays in your mind about the opposite sex? Who knows about the movie you play in your head?
- What did Jesus really mean when he said “gouge it out” and “cut it off and throw it away?”
- What can you and your group do to make SPL safer for women and men?