Our message series, The Conspiracy of God, will take us through the Sermon on The Mount.
A conspiracy involves a secret power at work behind the scenes, undermining those that currently hold sway. Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount is God’s invitation to participate in his great conspiracy by apprenticing to Jesus.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- How did your parents discipline you? Was the correction equal to the crime?
- How do you understand Jesus’ teaching to “turn the other cheek?”
- Does “give them your coat as well” mean that Christians are doormats and should let themselves be walked all over?
- Give an example where you walked an extra mile with someone who was trying to make your life miserable.
- Why do you think Jesus wants us to live like this?