Our message series, The Conspiracy of God, will take us through the Sermon on The Mount.
A conspiracy involves a secret power at work behind the scenes, undermining those that currently hold sway. Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount is God’s invitation to participate in his great conspiracy by apprenticing to Jesus.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- Our culture tells us that the more we have, the happier we will be. How do you see that playing out in the world around you and in your own life?
- What are the “treasures in heaven” that Jesus tells us to store up?
- Why is Jesus so concerned about how we spend our money?
- Jesus gives us a choice: choose him or choose our possessions. What would it look like for us to give up all of our possessions to be his disciples?
- Of the three practices that are part of a kingdom investment strategy—simplicity, generosity, and service—which one(s) do you find most difficult and why?
Extend your small group discussion with the expanded guide for today’s message. It includes more questions and soul training practices for you and your small group.