Our message series, The Conspiracy of God, will take us through the Sermon on The Mount.
A conspiracy involves a secret power at work behind the scenes, undermining those that currently hold sway. Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount is God’s invitation to participate in his great conspiracy by apprenticing to Jesus.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- Describe a time when you experienced healthy community. What factors contributed to that group’s health?
- Do you agree that “asking” is a fundamental element of healthy community? Explain why or why not.
- What is it we’re supposed to learn from the “ask, seek and knock” teaching?
- Would you agree that the strength (or weakness) of your praying is entirely dependent on your view of God? Do you pray with the certainty of a Heavenly Father who listens and knows how to give good gifts? Why or why not?
- What does “do unto others as you would have them do to you” look like in your life these days?
Extend your small group discussion with the expanded guide for today’s message. It includes more questions and soul training practices for you and your small group.