Our message series, The Conspiracy of God, will take us through the Sermon on The Mount.
A conspiracy involves a secret power at work behind the scenes, undermining those that currently hold sway. Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount is God’s invitation to participate in his great conspiracy by apprenticing to Jesus.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- Which of Jesus’ miracles impresses you the most? Why?
- What does it mean to ‘do the will of the Father’? What does ‘doing God’s will’ look like in your life these days?
- How do you reconcile the contrast between those ‘doing the will of God’ (good thing) and those who ‘prophesy, drive out demons and perform miracles’ and yet are sent away? (not good at all).
- What is missing in the life of a person to whom Jesus says the words “I never knew you”?
- How well does Jesus know you? Rate your honesty with God from 0 – 10.
Extend your small group discussion with the expanded guide for today’s message. It includes more questions and soul-training practices for you and your small group.