The church at Corinth gives us a glimpse into how the Kingdom landed and found shape in a rather typical First Century Roman city. There was nothing exceptional about the Corinthian church: just believers trying to learn how to walk out of familiar kingdoms of darkness and walk into the Kingdom of Light.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- When you hear the name “Holy Spirit”, where does your mind go?
- As a group, recall as many stories of the Holy Spirit’s activities in the Bible before Jesus’ birth.
- Gather as many stories of the Holy Spirit’s involvement in Jesus’ life, from his conception forward.
- Where do you see Holy Spirit at work now?
- What gift(s) has the Holy Spirit given to you for the building up of the Body?
- Take time to pray over anyone who wants to be prayed for, asking Holy Spirit for whatever gift he has for them.