The church at Corinth gives us a glimpse into how the Kingdom landed and found shape in a rather typical First Century Roman city. There was nothing exceptional about the Corinthian church: just believers trying to learn how to walk out of familiar kingdoms of darkness and walk into the Kingdom of Light.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- On a scale of 1-10, how discouraged are you these days? What contributes to your discouragement?
- Explain how the Resurrection doesn’t take away all discouragement but does put it in perspective.
- Describe what you imagine the Resurrection to be like.
- On what issue do you need to hear the encouragement to “give yourself fully to the work of the Lord?”
- In what way could you be an encouragement to someone else this week?