We make every effort to provide a clean, safe environment for infants and toddlers in our SPL nursery. We take great care in making sure our church building is clean, safe and cared for.
Below are some of our practices specific to the nursery space:
- All large toys and surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected weekly.
- Any toys that babies have placed in their mouths are collected by the nursery volunteers immediately after use and placed in a designated area to be disinfected and cleaned.
- All small toys are washed monthly.
- The change table is disinfected and cleaned and the pad cover is washed every week.
- Nursery volunteers wear disposable gloves for diaper changes.
- The nursery washroom is cleaned and disinfected twice weekly.