HIS PRAYER FOR US
This is it! Jesus’ last words to the 11 disciples before he goes to the cross and dies. What will he say? What will he say on his ‘deathbed’? What do you plan on saying on your deathbed? Seems like what you might say on your deathbed would be something you would be living out right now. Jesus did that in his life.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- What is your experience with teams that were unified, and that worked well together? Do you have experience with teams that were not unified? What is your diagnosis of what went wrong there?
- Put your heads together and come up with a definition for Christian unity. Does everyone have to believe the same things? Does everyone have to say the same things? If not, what then is unity?
- From the passage, arrive at a definition of “glory”. What is Jesus talking about when he speaks of ‘his glory’?
- What’s been the definition of ‘glory’ in your life? Is your definition in alignment with Jesus’ definition?
- Is there a situation or relationship in which you feel the teaching of this passage needs to bring about a change in behaviour or attitude in your life? Share your plan(s) with the group.