LIVE INTO THIS
Paul has been soaring through the first three chapters of Ephesians. He has been so excited, so thrilled, so wordy(!) about what God has done. Now it’s time for the Ephesian believers to strap on their lifejackets and get ready for the ride of their lives! Doing life together has never been easy for humans. Now more than ever we’re prone to retreat to our solitary caves and keep all the annoying people at a distance. Our God has such a different plan for us!
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- Have you ever been in a relationship where someone worked really hard to keep the friendship alive? How did that go?
- Why do churches have such a poor track record in getting along? What could be done to improve ‘unity’.
- Explain the ‘bond of peace’. Why is that a super important piece?
- Are you maturing in your faith? What has been contributing to that?
- Are people around you maturing in their faith? What are you doing to contribute to that?