Wherever He Leads
Wrongly, some people believe that sharing your faith (evangelism) is what only gifted (or interested) Christians do. Not true. It’s basic to being a Christian. Along with ‘loving one another’, ‘go and make disciples’ is a one-two punch of being a Christian. We’re all still learning how to share our faith. Today, we start a series that tells stories about the time in the Church’s history when everyone was just learning to tell the world about Jesus.
Listen to an audio version of the message
Songs for this week: Spotify
- Remember the last time you tried to share your faith. How did that go?
- Why are some Christians hesitant to share their faith? Are you hesitant for any reason?
- What are the details in the story show that God had gone ahead of Philip in preparing the eunuch’s heart?
- Notice how Philip approached this man; what did Philip do that could help us as we prepare to share our faith?
- Verse 35 includes: “and told him the good news about Jesus.” What would you say if you had 60 seconds to explain the good news?