Please use the form below to let us know if you are unable to join us for a service you registered for on Christmas Eve.
Please use the form below to add your name to the waitlist for one of our two Christmas Eve services.
“Clap your hands all you nations;
Shout to God with cries of joy.
For the LORD Most High is awesome,
The great King over all the earth.”
If you would like to have a conversation with leaders about the SPL Leadership’s statement about the PCC’s denominational shift around same-sex marriage and ordination of LGBTQ+ community members, please register for a Zoom meeting on Thursday, August 5 @ 7:00 pm. Space will be limited to 8 participants. If there is interest, more of these conversation opportunities will be opened up.
Partnering with Ontario camps so every child can have a Christian Camp experience.
- To access camp discounts and/or SPL subsidies, submit this form to the SPL office before you apply to camp.
- You may apply for both the discount from the camp AND a subsidy from SPL.
- Requests are confirmed within one week. Contact information must be provided. Requests are based on the availability of funds. Special requests must be made separately in writing, to the church office.
- Requests must be made by June 30, 2022.
- The SPL camp discount is $500 SUBSIDY PER CHILD for one full week of camp.
- Our partner camps offer discounts per one-week period. These discounts can only be accessed with prior registration with St. Paul’s Leaskdale.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive a code to be used at registration. Discounts and subsidies will then be applied to your account.
- One form to be completed for each family. All information is confidential.