Partnering with Ontario camps so every child can have a Christian Camp experience.
- To access camp discounts and/or SPL subsidies, submit this form to the SPL office before you apply to camp.
- You may apply for both the discount from the camp AND a subsidy from SPL.
- Requests are confirmed within one week. Contact information must be provided. Requests are based on the availability of funds. Special requests must be made separately in writing, to the church office.
- Requests must be made by June 30, 2022.
- The SPL camp discount is $500 SUBSIDY PER CHILD for one full week of camp.
- Our partner camps offer discounts per one-week period. These discounts can only be accessed with prior registration with St. Paul’s Leaskdale.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive a code to be used at registration. Discounts and subsidies will then be applied to your account.
- One form to be completed for each family. All information is confidential.
- To request a subsidy for an SPL event (ie. retreat, book day) this form must be submitted to the office at least two weeks prior to the event.
- All requests are based on the need and availability of funds. Special requests must be made in writing to the church office. Subsidy requests are confirmed within two weeks.
- The standard subsidy is $50.00 or 25% of the total cost of the event (whichever is less). If additional financial assistance is needed, please complete the bottom portion of this page.
- Please complete one form per person per event. All information is confidential and will only be viewed by the committee providing the subsidy.