COVID has launched what some are calling a “tsunami” of mental health challenges. Today many of us are personally experiencing mental health illnesses or are supporting loved ones who are.
The purpose of the eight-session Sanctuary Course is to raise awareness and start conversations in local churches regarding mental health.
This small group is for:
• People with questions about mental health
• People supporting loved ones with mental health challenges
• People living with mental health challenges
• Leaders who want to engage in their community in mental health conversations
• Mental health professionals with a wealth of knowledge to share
Time: Wednesdays 7:30- 9 pm