GETTING READY FOR SUNDAY
To help you get ready for Sunday worship together, we’ve included some information about our upcoming service including; Scripture passages, discussion questions, and the music you’ll hear this week.
While you prepare for Sunday, here are some questions to consider:
Sermon Questions for Sunday, March 24, 2019:
2 Kings 7:3-20
1. Which character(s) in the story do you relate most with these days?
2. Explain how you ‘see’ Jesus in this story?
3. Why do we often have to be desperate before we turn to God?
4. What promise of Jesus sounds ‘too good to be true’?
5. How are you at taking risks? And, how might God be inviting you to step out of the false safety of the ‘city walls’?
MUSIC THIS WEEK:
Good Good Father
Build My Life
King Of Glory