Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
1. Have you ever been to a memorable funeral? What made it memorable?
2. The Thessalonians had questions about the status of their dead loved ones. What kind of questions do you have or have you heard around death and dying and life after death?
3. Why is Jesus resurrection so important for Christians?
4. Describe any peace or power you feel because of the phrase “fallen asleep in Him”.
5. If you had to explain your hope in death to a friend who doesn’t share your beliefs, what words would you use in your explanation?